The Oscars is the biggest night in film for the most talented actresses from all over the globe! It is the one night to not only show off their eye dropping, red carpet gowns, but to stand out with phenomenal hair and make up looks.
We’ve picked the top 4 most show stopping hair styles we spotted on the Oscars 2017 red carpet. Learn how to get the look with the help of Curlisto products!
Emma Stone wore her hair in side swept Hollywood curls and we were all for it!
1. Separate the hair into 2 sections: bottom half and the top half of hair. Pin the top section up.
2. Take your bottom section and mist with Curlisto Protein Boost to protect hair from any heat.
3. With a 1 inch curling iron, begin wrapping a large section of hair away from your face to create your first curl. Repeat around your head, creating all the curls in the same direction.
4. Use Curlisto Finishing Hair Spray to keep the curl in place as it cools.
5. Using a flat brush, softly brush out the wave to curl to create a wave pattern. Part hair as you desire.
6. Smooth hair out with Curlisto Finishing Pomade to tame fly aways and keep hair looking shiny.
7. Finish by pinning back one side of your part with a couple bobby pins behind the ear.
All eyes were on Jessica Biel, as she paired a sleek low bun with a bronzed beauty look! We were loving it! Here’s how to create the sleek low bun look:
1. Begin by flat ironing around the face so that it lays super flat and smooth, then create a clean center part using a Curlisto Finger comb.
2. Using a nickel size of Curlisto Unruly Paste +, apply on throughout the center part and crown area to keep the style sleek and shiny.
3. With a section of the loose hair in each hand, knot the two together like shoelaces. Repeat this motion so that you have two twists, one right below the other.
4. Hide your ends underneath the knot, then bobby pin them into place. Spray Curlisto Finishing Hair Spray to add a light hold to your secretly simple yet chic twist.
We couldn’t help but go wild for Halle Barry’s voluminous, natural and free curls!
Use a Curlisto Finger Comb to easily detangle and divide your hair into 5 even sections: two sections on each side of your head, one section at crown area, one section at the center back of head, and the final section at the nape area. Secure each section with Curlisto Duck Bill Clips.
Apply a quarter sized amount of Curlisto Lotion PLUS with a nickel sized amount of Curlisto Control II Gel; combine and mix your lotion and gel together to gain the best results of frizz free, naturally tight curls. Run your fingers through each section of hair to distribute your mix equally.
Diffuse your curls to get the ultimate bounce and definition.
When your hair is 100% dry, take a finger tip of Curlisto Unruly Paste + to smooth out the hair and to tame those pesky fly aways.
Complete your look with a spritz of Curlisto Structura Hair Spray to lock in your style.
Charlize Theron wore her hair in a low ponytail with her fringe swept over to one side to let her dramatic diamond earrings do the talking.
Work with your natural texture for a full ponytail like this one seen on Charlize:
1. Begin by making a clean side part.
3. Slick the loose hair back and secure with an elastic into a low ponytail. Pat down the slick side with Curlisto Finishing Pomade.
4.Grab your finger comb and gently pull up your swept side section up just a bit to add the final extra lift.
5. Use Curlisto Finishing Spray to keep the whole look in place all day and night long!