How to Style Naturally Curly Hair – DIY Tutorial
1. Beginning with clean wet hair, prep your curls with one of our natural botanical based Curlisto’s Leave In Treatments. Either a few spritz of light weight, water-based Curlisto Protein Boost or a small amount of moisturizing Curlisto Repair Cream. Both are great for all curl types.
2. Use a Curlisto Finger Comb to easily detangle and divide your hair into 5 evenly sections: two sections on each side of your head, one section at crown area, one section at the center back of head, and the final section at the nape area. Secure each section with Curlisto Duck Bill Clips.
3. Begin applying a quarter sized amount of Curlisto Lotion PLUS equally throughout each section of hair.
4. You can choose to air dry or diffuse your curls. To save time or during the colder season, try one of Curlisto Hair Dryers with Curlisto Travel Diffuser. Try not to touch your wet curls while diffusing to prevent frizziness. Halfway through your diffusing, spray Curlisto Curl Reform to promote defined curls!
5. When your hair is 100% dry, take a finger tip of Curlisto Unruly Paste + or Curlisto Finishing Pomade (according to your hair texture) to smooth out the hair and to tame those pesky fly aways.
6. Finish up your look with a spritz of Curlisto Structura Spray to lock in your style and a hint of non-oil based Curlisto Glow & Shine for a long lasting shimmer.
7. Now you’re ready to step out to #EmbraceYourCurls & #LoveYourCurls !!